When the last game is finished for that round of games.
1) Each team will be awarded MC for the game (if they won any).
2) Award player skills for those that have gone up a rank, calculate the players new value to the team.
3) Each team will choose to recycle or regenerate players lost in the prior game.
4) Each team may buy new players, cards or coaching dice.
5) The team will calculate the teams new Total MC (Team ranking)
6) The team with the highest ranking must do steps 1 through 5 for The Charming Princes Corporation team
- Used only in weeks with an odd number of players
- Get help from the player that played them last.
7) The team with the lowest ranking chooses their opponent for the next round.
- If two teams have the same ranking use the team with the worst won / loss record
- If teams are still tied after won/loss record flip a coin.
8) Progress upwards through the Team values until all players have an opponent for the next week.
- If there are an odd number of teams then the remaining team will play against The Charming Princes Corporation team.
- The Charming Princes may not be selected as an opponent, they are only assigned to the last remaining owner.
9) Teams playing each other will compare their Team Rankings to determine the underdog money for the underdog if there is any.
- The minimum number available will be 1 for every 4 teams.
- The maximum will be at least 2 less than the total number of teams playing that session up to all nine being available if we have 11+ teams playing that week. Do not count the Charming Princes for this, as they will use a different set of MVP's.
- We will use a number of d3 or d4 rolls to determine how many MVP's are available that week.
- So say there are 8 teams playing...the min would be 2 MVP's the max would be 6, so 2d3 would be rolled.
- Once the number has been determined, randomize which of the 9 MVP's are available.
11) Auction off the MVP's that are available.
- Randomly select one of the available MVP's
- Team with the lowest Team ranking gets to make the first bid, and work your way up to the team with the highest Team Ranking.
- Once a bid has worked all the way through every team without a higher bidder, the MVP is awarded to that bid.
- Charming Princes may hire any MVP's from the pool of MVP's not up for auction to the rest of the league at the MVP's current hiring rate +1 MC. This is done by the person who will be running the Princes in their game (Winner of the first game that has finished playing).
13) Play your next League game.