DREADBALL

DREADBALL

September 20, 2012

Extra Boards and Card Packs...

Well...they answered two of my questions...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/dreadball-the-futuristic-sports-game/posts/312742

I was wondering if they would be selling extra Card packs...turns out they will be.  Much cheaper than buying a whole other set just for a deck of cards.


I spent part of my lunch break in the Home Depot tile section looking for Hex Tile to make another field with.  Turns out they didn't have any.  Plenty online...Figured about $30 to get a white porcelain field...plus quite a bit of time.  Then they release this...

 
Homefield advantage for $25...what a bargain.  I'll probably still make the tile field...with season 3 or 4 and the Ultimate Dreadball.

No comments:

Post a Comment